Victim Services Division
The mission of Victim Services Division is to provide a central mechanism for crime victims to participate in the Criminal Justice System.
- Our Contact Information
- Confidential Victim Notification
- Online Resource Directory
- Victim Services Division FY 2016 Annual Report
Our promise to victims and their families
The TDCJ Victim Services Division is dedicated to providing direct, personal service to victims and their families throughout Texas, as well as, assisting those outside our state to the best of our ability. It is our goal to assure victims that they are not left behind at the crime scene, but can be involved in all parts of the criminal justice system if desired.
How to contact the Victim Services Division
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time)
If you are trying to contact us after business hours, please leave a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Check back for announcements regarding the Texas Victim Assistance Training (TVAT) Academy 2018. Click here for more information.
- The TDCJ Victim Services Division is now providing two additional notifications on the warrant process for all registrants on our confidential notification database. These two notifications inform victims if an arrest warrant is withdrawn or if an arrest is made on an offender who is on parole supervision. Statutory victims may elect to receive these notifications via text message and may contact the TDCJ Victim Services Division for more information on the process. Parole Warrant Process Information.